Friday, October 30, 2009

Spooky School
Dr. Toxic and Count Dracula gobbled down their breakfasts this morning and headed to school for the annual Halloween parade and classroom parties where they had a creepy time with all the other ghosts and goblins.


Scary second graders before Mom kicked off the party which included make your own green slime with borax, glue, water and food coloring and learning all about 'Dem Bones.

Fourth grade frieks warming up for a dance and karaoke contest headlined by Eye of the Tiger... don't ask me, I was downstairs with the little kids....
WARNING: The mad scientist and the vampire were scheduled for one-day-only appearances this year. They are now secluded in the eerie basement lab, preparing for a dramatic midnight transformation into their REAL Halloween personas... check back tomorrow... if you dare!

5 comments:

  1. I need an appt with Dr. Toxic!!!
    Teh vampire guy freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great costumes! Some people are so creative..we resorted to a witch when our Nacho idea didn't pan out due to illnesses. I am curious to see what they REALLY are going as.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh school parties are the best eh! Ammon got to trick or treat through the high school (thats where his preschool is) and I did Alana's too. It is so fun in 2nd grade, isn't it!?! Everyone is excited about everything. Sounds like you got very creative with slime and Dem Bones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, fun, creative, and involved!!! Great job again this year!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. call me weird but I've always had a thing for Dracula and now for Dr. Toxic. They are just too cute! (What can I say? I like amazingly awesome boys who try to pull off the bad boy look.) :)

    ReplyDelete