Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Happy Birthday to My Blog!
It's been one year since Jennie set up Bringing Up Boys! Thanks again for the sweet present. I would have missed sharing so many great (and not-so-great) family events if I weren't blogging with y'all. Now I can not only name all the cousins in birth order, I even know what makes them each tick... and why all of us moms have a tick! Peter, the boys and I are also very grateful for the outpouring of love and support we received from our friends by being able to share news about Connor's accident through the blog. It's the gift that keeps on giving.... along with the gorgeous cake Peter ordered all on his own, and the yoga mat the kids tried out for me last night!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your blog...and we all have Eliza to thank!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaPpy birthday! Sorry you couldn't try out the yoga mat this morning...ah man! Next week for sure!
    That is a fantastic cake! I gotta know where he ordered it from so I can pass it on to my hubby!
    I am so happy to know you have a blog..now we can blog together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy!! What a year this has been, huh?!?!?!?!?!! You are exactly right -- I also would be a very sad Mom/Nana not to be able to enjoy these blogs. Thanks to each one of you for continuing to share on a regular basis!! (Even if your cable is broken, Kim, I'm catching up on Rachael's Facebook!!) Again, Amber, Happy Birthday. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! To you and your blog....late:) Blame the blog thing on my sisters Anna and Emma. Isn't it awesome though. I love to know what your kids are for Halloween, what their bedrooms and classrooms look like, watching your baby grow, and all the rest. It is the best! I love you and your family more because you blog, so THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete