Friday, December 18, 2009


Rock-a-Bye Baby
So I found this picture on my camera this morning which means Daddy snuck in and took it sometime after midnight last night when he finished grading final exams for the night. He, I guess, is documenting Pierce actually sleeping in his crib since all week I have been putting him to bed, waiting for him to drift off, and then hauling him back out again fast asleep so I can rock and snuggle myself to sleep with him in my arms because he is just so sweet. What a gift, each and every little child of God. Night-night Little P.

5 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for snuggle time! I went down to a friend's house the other day and tried NOT to cry while cuddling with their little 3-month-old. It's amazing how much love is in our hearts for all of our little ones now. It's always been there-but oh so much easier to recognize!

    Love you Amber-and that cute Little P and the rest of your guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm next after Auntie Jen. How precious is a sleeping child!?!?!?!?!?!?!? My arms still ache after all these years; just for a few nights, please!! You're all precious to me and how I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Dustin and I snuggle with our kids too. They are just so sweet when they are little and want to snuggle with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is so cute that Peter went in to take that picture. Pierce is precious. Good to visit your blog again - it is always a fun place to be!

    ReplyDelete