Sunday, April 5, 2009

No Photo to Prove It

Several of us at Bringing Up BOYS spent an evening at the theater on Friday night! It gets better. It was a musical. And it was ANNIE! Leaping Lizards! I have not been to a high school musical since.... gee, since I was in a high school musical 20 years ago! It is safe to say that Connor and Graeme had NEVER been to a high school musical. So, when Graeme's teammate's big sister invited us to see her play an orphan in her high school play, we jumped at the chance. But we had to call in some reinforcements. Come on down Auntie Jen, Kamberlynne and Rebekah! We all had so much fun. I was amazed to realize I still know every single line of that production thanks to a certain sister who had an OBSESSSION with all things curly, red-headed and optimistic from 1980 until at least 1982. Ah, the memories. We're gonna do it again... maybe. No, definitely!

4 comments:

  1. The picture in my mind of Bekah singing along is good enough! It was super fun, and we WILL do it again!!!! No "maybe" about it! BTW, which one of your sisters was the obsessed one...?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so much fun! thanks for taking me with you guys! I really hope we do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Aaron knows all the lines to that movie too. He sometimes forbids certain musicals in our house. Thanks sisters! His favorite is still paint your wagon. That is such a weird one too. Go Annie! One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The obsessed one was let me see.... Jennie!
    It sound like so much fun. Maybe you could plan for three more girls next time?
    I know... wishful thinking. Sigh.....

    ReplyDelete