Sunday, February 1, 2009


Snow Day!
It's not much, but it'll do! Our first snow day of 2009 found Connor, Graeme and Pierce hitting the icy slopes of Dulany Place. Graeme is our natural winter weather lover and had fun showing Pierce how his world had turned white... and cold. Connor, the hard worker, shoveled the driveway and de-iced the cars for Dad. They also went skating at the new USNA hockey rink.





But where were Owen, Reilly and Dad? I'm sorry to say, they were at SCHOOL!! Unfortunately, it takes a lot more than this to shut down the Naval Academy. The three of them laced on their snow boots and walked to school in time for Dad's 10 a.m. Strengths exam. So when we say, "Let it Snow!", next time, we mean A LOT!


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun snow day!

    Btw: has anyone mentioned how adorable Little P is?? I just want to squeeze him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a laid back homeschooler, but.....how could you send those boys to school with the brothers home playing!?!?!? I miss seeing pictures of them enjoying the snow....but the other boys look like they had enough fun for everyone!

    BTW, have I mentioned how much I LOVE when you update your blog??!!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr! That looks so cold! Cold is only fun with snow, so hopefully you'll get more next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is Pearce on the sled!? How fun for him! And I love the bath pics, too. Lots of great posts here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures bring back great memories of youth trips to the skating rink. Thanks!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete