Friday, November 14, 2008



Keeping up

with the Joyces


This week the boys plowed through their Halloween candy, and .....
school, soccer, leaf raking, teething, scouts, the start of wrestling season, baseball tryouts, basketball practice, the annual Primary Sacrament Program, and lots of laundry. Love to all of you.


Pierce Michael
Also Known As:
Little P
Peepers
Stinky
Lovebug
Disgusto
Grabby Crab
Itty Bitty Buddy

Loud Mouth

Sweet Boy
Tank
One Tooth Wonder!








Graeme taking a break
with Ranger




Owen playing hard



Reilly the Proud Tiger Cub

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad you updated! I can't decide which pic of Pierce is the cutest...they are all adorable!
    The Graeme/Ranger shot is reminiscent of days gone by..."if they would just say little till their Carter's wear out"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new one's the best!!! What a happy wonderful blessing he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What handsome boys Amber! Love that picture with Pierce in all his toys. What an adorable smile! Reilly looks like a little imp. How can you not smile along? That picture with Graeme and Ranger is way sweet. And were all the boys on that Green team that huge? My heck, that was NUTS!

    Thanks for the update. Sooooo fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Peepers. Ever since I heard you call him that it has just stuck with me. They're all amazingly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, your baby Pierce is so cute. I love the nick-name list. It makes me feel like I've listened to you or the boys say one to him. He is soo sweet and soo handsome! He lookes a lot like Graeme to me, with Owen's coloring. Owen looks like he is going to make you rich and famous someday with sports and Graeme is just dang cute. Love and miss you guys toooo much. How was the program???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonah loves the bottoms of P's booties that say "Love you"! So cute!

    ReplyDelete