Friday, November 14, 2008


Where's Waldo?
I mean... Connor?


Connor is proud to play on the gold Broadneck tournament and travel soccer team, which is sometimes referred to as "Beltway". I THOUGHT this meant you traveled around the DC and Baltimore Beltways for games... not that you came up to the opponents' BELTS? Oh yeah, and I still thought your parents drove you to the games. I think this green team drove themselves after they finished shaving! Go Connor... but don't get squished!! (He's behind the green Goliath.)

7 comments:

  1. hat's the way I feel with my boys a lot. It would be nice to get just some of that kid's height!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like they are recruiting. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked again...that kid could be the missing link?!?!?!? I know, I know, he's a child of God, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of pics!!! That little Pierce looks so happy and growing sooooooo fast! The boys haven't changed too much (I guess Connor will be happy when he starts his growing spurts again!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking again too. I love that last pic of Peepers. Hugs and kisses from Auntie Kim please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a story. Amber you have found your outlet. Sheila

    ReplyDelete